Switch List branch operations questions?

Mon Jun 24 16:43:16 EDT 2013

Harry:
Thanks for the definition of "team track." I remember where the one was in Bluefield, but never thought to ask why it was the "team track." As I recall, the Freedom Train was on exhibit there, and I think the circus would unload there.

Thanks, Jim. I suspect the name originated before trucks and referred to teams of horses
hauling wagons. The one I remember had a gravel road that paralleled it for access. Harry B.