VGN in O Scale

Tue Jun 25 11:13:26 EDT 2013

A bit (a lot) amateurish but as a first effort at uploading video I think
not too bad. On the Virginian being rebuilt through the Appalachians in O
Scale I just got the main and 2nd loop (branch line / industrial spur) wired
so that they can be run separately. So here are 4 short videos. I did not go
through the whole bit about optimizing the videos prior to upload – does
that really help?
http://youtu.be/787CybAiib8

http://youtu.be/WtSnQHFqiPU

http://youtu.be/6vDKSpkSZB8 (I got the engine number wrong in the
description!)

http://youtu.be/FojqzFwKS0g

Layout will be open for the Southwest O Scale meet Oct 11-12, Fort Worth, TX
( http://www.swoscale.com ), or VGN fans please call if you are in the DFW
area.
Michael Ross