NS Scenery changes in downtown Roanoke

Fri Jul 12 14:19:16 EDT 2013

A good description can be found at Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baghouse

I've heard this particular structure called a bag house and an electrostatic precipitator. Both are pollution control devices and appear fairly similar on the outside. My company is doing some of the engineering for the project (although not me personally) and I mostly heard bathhouse.

Eric Shelton.

Sent from my iPhone