N&W P4 Observation in Saudi Arabia

Thu Jul 25 16:28:13 EDT 2013

That's the beauty of this list. If you don't like the conversation it's a
simple matter of deleting it :-)

I find both conversations interesting.

Thanks,

Richard

In a message dated 7/25/2013 4:15:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org writes:

I hate to throw cold water on this discussion, but I would rather we focus
on getting the 611 running (which can be accomplished) rather than
something that has a lesser promise of success. I may be wrong here, but I would
want to put my money into something I am certain has a chance of succeeding.
Lois

Sent from my Galaxy S®III