Roanoke Junction

Wed Jul 31 21:13:33 EDT 2013

Hey I would definitely rather be in the cage than having to free climb up
there! Those guys are INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!

_Click here: Stairway to Safety - Climbing to the top of a 1700 foot tall
tower to change a light bulb - YouTube_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b9LahaBJIk)

Ray

In a message dated 7/31/2013 10:46:24 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,