Signal safari part 3

Tue Aug 6 23:06:34 EDT 2013

408 is equipped to display a “restricting” aspect as well as the normal aspects of the top head.

410 can display a “restricting” aspect plus “advance approach”, “approach diverging”, “diverging clear” and “diverging approach” depending on where the signal is located and the indications that can be displayed by the next signal. Oh, and let’s not forget “clear”, “approach” and “stop and stay”.

EdKing