2013 NWHS convention pictures

Thu Aug 8 11:25:16 EDT 2013

And, of course, thanks to Jerry for all of his pictures; yes, Jerry's
pictures of my models are better than mine. And perhaps the confusion over
Hinton is an example of future karma. COHS just had their convention near
Hinton, and took a tour there. I am looking at Hinton for a possible
future NWHS convention. Yes, I can hear the objections; I have answers.

Frank Bongiovanni