Y6b builders plate info.

Mon Aug 12 19:17:53 EDT 2013

I just joined this message board today. Does anyone here happen to know who the individual is that has pattern drawings used to make the reproduction builders plates many years ago. I'd like to have a reproduction builders plate made for myself of the one for Y6b #2190. It would be a real help if I could find and contact the individual that has the drawings for the Y6b plate. Any info would be appreciated. I'll need dates and builders no# for the 2190 if anyone has those also.

Thanks for any help,

Dan