Bridge at Narrows, VA

Tue Aug 13 15:20:35 EDT 2013

Was built in 1970. There is a picture from Doug Koontz in Kurt Reisweber's "Virginian Railways - 1953-1993" book on page 61, from 1987. The bridge was mid repaint when the image was taken, as it was in black, red oxide primer and an intermediate orange coat. When I last shot it in 2004 it was s weathered black.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Russ Goodwin
Buford, Ga