Signals

Thu Aug 15 16:28:36 EDT 2013

Jim,
You took the words right out of my mouth! I am trying to get the signaling
system on my railroad ready to install. However all the rules and such have
got me just plain confused! An article laying it all out for the late
steam era would be a huge help!!!!!
Ray Russell Sr.

In a message dated 8/15/2013 1:42:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,