Signal safari part 5

Thu Aug 15 17:00:54 EDT 2013

When I got to Weller yard, I found the brother of that strange little
signal at Bluefield (first photo). This fellow knows how to say stop and
stay. At Thomas wye, I ran across something that made me question whether
there might be some confusion about what gauge trains these guys are
running (second photo). Didn't see anymore CPLs until I hit the main
again. The next shot is looking across the river at Freeburn, and the next
is at the crossing at Delorme. Jim Cochran

Moderator:
http://nwhs.org/wiki/tiki-browse_image.php?imageId=534
http://nwhs.org/wiki/tiki-browse_image.php?imageId=535
http://nwhs.org/wiki/tiki-browse_image.php?imageId=536