N&W Class M book

Fri Aug 23 21:14:40 EDT 2013

I missed out on this one and I really want it! The print edition is sold
out. Perhaps the Commissary can get permission to do a reprint.

A new book from *O Scale Trains Magazine*…*The Norfolk & Western M Class: A
Modeler’s Guide*.
Written and compiled by Joe Giannovario, this limited edition book includes:

- A brief history of the M, M1 and M2 on the N&W
- Prototype photos of the M, M1 and M2 from 1906 to 1958
- Over 25 detailed photos of the Strasburg M #475
- Scale drawings of the M, M1 and M2, and 4 different tender drawings
- Photos of HO and O scale models.

Jerry Kay