N&W Class M book

Sun Aug 25 15:42:51 EDT 2013

If you have Tom Dressler's four part articles in the N&W HS Newsletter
starting with Vol. 5, #5, Sept. - Oct. 1989, you will have more text
information than the M book. The text of the book was basically cut and
pasted from those articles with a lot left out. I guess one might find
that the price of the CD may be worth it for the photos alone, but had I
known what is was going to be, I would have saved my money and not
bought the book. Besides the text, another thing I didn't care for was
the way details on the photos were covered up by "balloons" used to
identify other details.

Jimmy Lisle