Signal safari part 6

Wed Aug 28 14:20:15 EDT 2013

I'm showing up late to the party but if there is no "D" plate then yes the
approach would be providing block protection. Meaning yes you could come
out on to the main and you're next signal would be a stop. My guess for not
using a restricting is that is usually reserved for entering un-signaled
territory, or for a yard movement. Not to mention you don't have to be
prepared to stop on a restricting just keep moving at restricted speed.

-Brandon