Timely

Sat Sep 7 15:31:49 EDT 2013

Mike, thanks for sharing the shot of 5260. Its a beautiful locomotive
fitting to honor the NPBL!!!

When I was on the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower back between 1979 and 1981 I had
the great pleasure to see the switchers of the line and some of the
impressive "lash-ups" that the line sometimes had to use to handle the
amount of traffic that was on the line. During part of the time on the Ike
while in the shipyard at Portsmouth I had the privilege of watching a
number of trains straight out of the front of the Ike through the two
portholes we had in my berthing area with numerous trains being ran and the
experience has endeared the NPBL to my heart... to see the old scheme
resurrected makes my heart glad!!!
--
*jerry
<jmlaboda at gmail.com>

Passenger Car Photo Index -- ** UPDATED 11/11/12 WITH OVER 7116 NEW LINKS
ADDED**!!!*
<http://passcarphotos.info>

*N-scale Varnish Passenger Car User's Guide
<http://n-scalevarnish.info/index/varnish/UsersGuide/>

Southern Railway Historical & Modeling Resources - FINALLY updated 2
JANUARY 2012!!!*
<http://southernmodeler.info/>

*Appreciate Freedom??? Thank a Veteran!!!*