basic interlocking signals

Wed Sep 11 14:25:43 EDT 2013

Joe,
Thanks very much for the reply. Now consider the same interlocking, still
lined for the main, but this time the blue train is following (at various
distances in the different cases) the purple train, both Eastbound.
In Figure 3, purple has passed the first intermediate signal after the
interlocking, while in Figure 4 he hasn't reached the first intermediate
yet. Blue is ready to enter the block controlled by the distant signal for
the interlocking.
Once again, please check the aspects for accuracy.

[image: Inline image 1]

[image: Inline image 2]
Thanks,
Jim Cochran