Operation Fast Freight Film - Where ?

Sat Sep 21 23:17:24 EDT 2013

Has anyone made a catalog of locations for all the scenes in the N&W's late circa 1950 movie, Operation Fast Freight?

Besides the obvious Pokie shots, it looks like some of train/track/station.signal scenes/ were taken on the Shenandoah Valley and some on the Bristol Line. I'm especially curious to know who the old Station Agent was, and where those quintessentially historic scenes were filmed.

If no one has yet built the catalog, I hereby nominate the erudite Mr. Kenneth Miller for the job ! Mister Bundy seconds the nomination and... the vote is unanimous. Congratulations, Kenneth !

-- abram burnett

Sent to you from my Telegraph Key...