More on Interlocking signals

Mon Oct 7 08:47:43 EDT 2013

Harry,
Thanks for your reply with the information on non-bonded sidings. My
intent was to show DIVERGING APPROACH on that signal since Jimmy had said
previously that it wouldn't/couldn't show a DIVERGING CLEAR even if the
exit signal was at clear as in this case, causing him to have to rein in
the horses to be prepared to stop at the next signal. Anybody got any
further insight as to why this might be?
Below are my next two cases:

[image: Inline image 1]

[image: Inline image 2]

Thanks again,