Rural Retreat Depot / Railway Station

Fri Oct 25 12:17:27 EDT 2013

Thanks Tim.  The info on that form is generally correct although some believe the rebuilding took place in 1868.  The Foundation contact on the form is out of date.  Any questions regarding the Rural Retreat Depot should be directed to Foundation president Dr. Mike Spraker, 276-686-4211.  Current information is available at our website www.theruralretreatdepot.com or our Facebook page www.facebook.com/theruralretreatdepot.

Frank Akers
Member of the Board
Rural Retreat Depot Foundation

Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 1:55 PM
Subject: Re: Rural Retreat Depot / Railway Station

Could not find an exact date but here is some information on Rural Retreat I had.

Tim Briney
IT Manager
 ThyssenKrupp System Engineering, Inc.

Moderator: