Blue SD35

Tue Feb 18 09:32:30 EST 2014

Mason.... i respectfully disagree that this is blue but rather a overall poor quality tint of the picture misleading you as to the actual color of the unit. I have shots that clearly show 1536 still being black (with 1/2 moon heralds as delivered) in August of 73 and again in April of 74 and NW black in Sept 81. No units were painted blue beyond 1971 must less 1974. I'll scan them and send them to the moderator in a separate note.

Respectfully,
Ed Painter