Surviving N&W Stations

Sun Feb 23 21:05:51 EST 2014

I have just been informed the new station at Lambert's Point still exists, being used by NS as offices. The old station was torn down in 1962, and served not only the N&W but also the Virginian and old Norfolk Southern. The "street view" I saw of the new station on Google Maps indicate the station shelters are intact.
Lois J.Ponton
N&W steam historian

Sent from my Galaxy S®III