Front Royal and Riverton, Virginia

Tue Mar 18 07:13:58 EDT 2014

Hello Bob,

I really appreciated your in detail response with some helpful information.
You are correct, Riverton is the location I am interested in and attempting
to research. You said that photos do exist of this location, where would I
be able to view or purchase them from? I am very interested and would like
all the information you could provide me with. I understand that the first
RR here was Manassas Gap, any photos of that time available.

I was able to purchase a Keystone stereoview card of Riverton though it
only shows the back of the town. I included the photo and as can be seen
is a water tower and what is possibly the roof of the depot.

THANKS!
Angelo

Moderator: