Z1B help please

Thu Mar 20 20:27:10 EDT 2014

we might have one of those tenders still in existence from the lost
engines of Roanoke. 1 tender went to Portsmouth museum with a 4-8-0
engine and the other tender went to the VMT with another 4-8-0, the 2
tenders are not alike but I recall looking at pictures and one was a
16000 gallon.
I also own a model of of the Z1b.

perhaps one of the model magazines had plans? The Society site is a good
resource.

-Lynn-