Another member lost

Sat Apr 5 22:42:52 EDT 2014

Ken Murry was a great guy! I am so sorry to learn of his tragic death. I
met Ken at our convention in Norfolk in 2001. He had so many questions! I
wish I could have answered them all. Ken would search me out at all of our
subsequent conventions and reminisce about that 2001 convention. The last
time I saw Ken was the first day that Amtrak returned to Norfolk in Dec.
2013. I was so pleasantly surprised. We talked for a while and made plans
to see each other in Roanoke. Jerry Kay, Portsmouth, Va.