Roanoke JCT Realignment

Wed May 14 20:10:25 EDT 2014

Hello,

I'm not 100% sure but I believe they are switch heaters.

Thanks,

Richard D. Shell
Troutville, VA

In a message dated 5/14/2014 4:59:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org writes:

Good day  from Pennsylvania.

I'm an ex Conrail trainman from the Philly area.  Recently I've been
watching the live camera while the interlocking was  being reconfigured.
With, what looks like most of the track work done, I  noticed today that
several large objects(look black in color) are being  lined up along the
metal shed...any idea what they  are?

thanks,

CW  Kotch
To  change your subscription go  to
Browse the  NW-Mailing-List archives  at