HE MAY BE RIGHT

Sun May 18 11:49:55 EDT 2014

As much as I love trains I love to watch Top Gear, on BBC America.  Even though Clarkston and May take every opportunity to mock NASCAR, hamburgers, Detroit iron and all things American (except Hammond - he IS an American), it's all in good fun.  This appears to be the UK based on the gear of the firemen and the crossing guard sign.
I could be wrong though - still humourous (PS to my British friends - there is no 'u' in color.
I'm no railroad expert, but I'm pretty sure this isn't going to work...  Ed Svitil

Norfolk & Western Railway