paint and lettering

Fri May 23 17:00:29 EDT 2014

Thomas

   I second everything  Ken has said here . The DuPont number N&W use on the office cars in the 1970s
is 44106 a DuPont acrylic enamel  Your DuPont dealer should be able to get you where you want to go
from here

Larry Evans

  Sent: Friday, May 23, 2014 1:44 PM
  Subject: Re: paint and lettering

  Thanks for the info. What I am trying to do is paint the door to my train room and then add a medallion with the N&W lettering on it. Just trying to get close enough.      Tom Anson

  Sent from my LG G Flex, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone