NW Mustard pot on Ebay

Mon May 26 22:49:47 EDT 2014

This is not the first occasion for astronomical prices on N&W materials in recent months. Just last week a simple 1937 Booklet of Stations and Sidings went for $137, and a batch of Virginian timetables went high, generally speaking, it was the same two or three bidders that ran the prices up, the only way you can tell now, is note the feedback ratings, it was the same three people on a bunch of these auctions.

All it takes is a couple of people with no boundaries on their money. However, when the time comes to sell, very likely, there is no way they (or their heirs) can return their money. Ron is absolutely correct.

Ken Miller