Y6a 2156

Mon Jun 2 19:31:01 EDT 2014

UP steam just keeps growing....

Not according to UP's team at Spencer this weekend. 3985 is officially retried

Larry Evans
  Sent: Monday, June 02, 2014 6:40 PM
  Subject: RE: Y6a 2156

  UP steam just keeps growing....sure that is what people said about the big boy...now she will pound the rails again.  They said that about the 611.  If Mr. Jacobson can build a working roundhouse...a collective group can restore a locomotive.  Everything good in life takes time and money...and starts with a dream!

  Christopher J. Bunsey

  I Believe in God...
  I Believe in Personal Responsibility...
  I Believe in the Constitution...