Easy Confusion

Wed Jun 18 07:23:42 EDT 2014

Y'all are missing the point of the exchange.  Nobody was excited over  ALCO
vs MLW.  My comment had to do with whether MLW was a subsidiary of  ALCO or
a licensee.  As it happened, we were both right, depending on the  time
frame.

Dave Phelps

In a message dated 6/18/2014 6:58:37 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,