Convention photos

Wed Jul 2 22:48:59 EDT 2014

Convention photos are posted on the NWHS web site at
http://www.nwhs.org/convention/2014roanoke/photos/

I am expecting more photos to be added to the page after I receive them.

Thank you for all the positive comments regarding the Convention. I'm
glad you enjoyed the event.

I wish to thank our partner organizations, VMT for hosting us Friday
evening, Commonwealth Coach and Trolley for the buses, and especially
the Roanoke Chapter NRHS for their assistance at VMT and then hosting
us on Saturday morning.

I'd also like to thank Bob Bowers, Frank Bongiovanni, Tom and Judy
Salmon, Joe Shaw, Paul Weber and Roger Link for their assistance.

Ron Davis

---