Crewe, VA

Thu Jul 10 17:49:05 EDT 2014

Harry:
Thank you for the info. I knew all of that (I am actually a resident of Midlothian, VA, and a frequent visitor of Crewe), but I'm looking for things like the town's layout, position of the station, and things like what was there at the division office. My great grandfather was an engineer based out of Crewe from the 1930s-1979, the day they retired the Mountaineer, so I know a few things about the yard itself, but I want to know about the roundhouse, engine shop, operations, the YMCA, and division offices.

~Jonah Collins