LYNCHBURG RAIL DAY 2014 MODEL TRAIN SHOW THIS SATURDAY, AUGUST 9, 2014

Thu Aug 7 20:02:38 EDT 2014

Greetings,
The members of the Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society
need your help getting the word out about our upcoming model train show
this Saturday, August 9, 2014.  Attached you will find the media release
regarding our 36th annual model train show.  Please let your friends know
about this event by any of the social media forms you prefer.
Thanks for your help by spreading the word!
Norris Deyerle
Blue Ridge Chapter, NRHS Chairman Of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region
Partners
Model Train Info: My home phone number, 434-237-4912