Paint Scheme Date

Thu Aug 21 18:43:07 EDT 2014

Hello, I've been researching the second paint scheme worn by N&W's diesels- the post steam lettering scheme that featured delux gold lettering and N&W medallions.  I'm trying to figure out when exactly it first appeared on the road.  I know it started in 1958 and I've narrowed the RS11's down to the 365 being the first ALCO to wear the scheme.  What I'm really struggling to figure out is which GP9 was the first to wear it, since there were several orders of Geeps delivered in 58 and the number series on the Geeps are all over the place.  Would anyone know which GP9 first wore the scheme and when it was delivered?

-Thanks, Evan Miller