Abington Branch

Mon Sep 1 08:26:19 EDT 2014

Which, going back to the original question, would translate to about a
38.5" radius in HO scale if I've done my math right.  An 18 degree curve
would be 43.85" radius.

Ken Rickman

--
Kenneth Rickman
Salisbury, NC

There are 10 types of people in this world,
Those that understand binary and those that don't!

---