Wharncliffe

Wed Sep 17 10:32:24 EDT 2014

Joe,
Thanks for your response.  Does that mean there are both automatic signals
and control point signals all along this line from Wharncliffe to Elmore?
 Since the trees still had all their leaves when I was there it was hard to
see a lot of the line, but I didn't pick up on any automatic signals on my
short trip.  Are all of the signal along this line "Southern style" color
lights as opposed to the newer "Darth Vaders"?  Any N&W type CPLs?
Thanks again,
Jim Cochran