Tunnel

Sun Sep 28 21:27:46 EDT 2014

I have a new hobby--following RR tracks with satellite imagery.  It is cheaper than building a layout.
Anyway, I have found Montgomery Tunnel, but a bit west of Montgomery, just south of Blacksburg is a single track tunnel.
I got to Montgomery Tunnel by following the double track west from Salem under the severely angled-end bridge at Singer (?).   I followed the single track over the Singer (?) bridge and got to the mystery tunnel...a bit south of Merrimac.  Do I recall there is a tunnel named Merrimac?
Thank you,
Mike Shockley