Coopers, WV - Derailment Photo

Sat Oct 4 08:49:34 EDT 2014

Jeff:

Presumably "Lehigh and New England"; why one of their hoppers would be at
Coopers is anybody's guess.  The only thought I have, and it's early
morning before even OJ, never mind coffee, is that this was during WWI and the
USRA was allocating hoppers, regardless of ownership, to places short on  them.

Definitely a great photo; thanks for sharing!

Dave Phelps

In a message dated 10/4/2014 7:23:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,