Wharncliffe

Sun Oct 19 14:56:30 EDT 2014

Jim,

The foundation is right for the tower/office location that would have
replaced a frame station. The adjacent WB main is on a long 5 degree
curve that could have been superelevated to 5" during steam, so the new
(and old) west leg extends west to the nearest tangent to avoid cutting
in a main line turnout on the curve.

Grant Carpenter
---