NW-Mailing-List Digest, Vol 113, Issue 38 Early Signaling

Tue Oct 28 07:24:13 EDT 2014

Al,
    For what it is worth, I found the following from the 1917 Shenandoah
Div. ETT (courtesy of Frank Sheer). With the technology growing by leaps
and bounds, between 1903 and 1917 things probably changed a great deal. It
also stated that "C&O trains on N&W lines were to be treated as N&W trains".

Jimmy Lisle

Moderator:

What signaling rules were used on the Joint N&W and C&O line up to Buena