Yards, VA+WVA

Thu Nov 6 16:54:07 EST 2014

Group,

I have been meaning to ask this as I am headed to Bluefield on Sunday Afternoon.  I know it as Yards but I believe it was/is Flat Top yard just north on Bluefield, the question what was the purpose of this yard so close to Bluefield?  I have been there before and it is a wonderful photo op place.  Also, is there any way to still get good shots of Elkhorn tunnel?

One question I never got an answer on was the type and location of the radio antenna on the high hood C425's.

Thanks in advance,
James Wall