2015 NWHS Convention in Marion

Sat Nov 22 20:15:20 EST 2014

Frank,

I’ll be happy to work the Registration.  I can assist with other things, also.

David Lugar

Sent: Friday, November 21, 2014 1:46 PM
To: NW Mailing List; NW Modeling List
Subject: 2015 NWHS Convention in Marion

Yes, it's that time of year again.  We are working on the NWHS 2015 convention, to be held June 17-21 in Marion, Ohio.

We're looking for logistical help with the convention--registration, helping out at the sales table, etc.  We're also looking for people who are ready and willing to give us seminars/clinics.  We can use railroad history, local history, and modeling clinics.  Yes, we're able to help with logistics such as Powerpoints and handouts.  Please let us know.  This is an opportunity to share your knowledge, get recognition, and have fun.

Frank Bongiovanni

fbongiovanni at gmail.com