signal aspect

Wed Nov 26 15:44:47 EST 2014

Jim,
Both Diverging Approach Diverging and Approach Diverging signals speak of taking a diverging route beyond the next signal. Is there a signal between the crossover from main 1 to main 2 and the switch leading to the Clinch Valley? If not, I don't believe those indications would apply.
Perhaps either Diverging Clear, or Diverging Approach (if the movement is to be prepared to stop at the next signal - wherever that is).
I may be all wrong, since I'm not familiar with this location. I'm just trying to make an educated guess by reading the rules. This is from reading both N&W Ry signal and NS signal rules.
I look forward to other comments. Thanks,
Jeff Sanders