NWHS Archives Donation Material Format Question

Wed Dec 10 07:37:01 EST 2014

Jeff,
  The society always welcomes slides / photos to add to the collection. The
images will be added to the NWHS online databases and a "collection" will
be created noting the source of the images.

As for image criteria we aren't too picky. Sometimes the only images we
have of a particular place / subject /time have problems, but thats the
only image we have!

Images from photographers are especially welcome as the typically know when
/ where the image was made.

You can mail the slides (and CD of your scans) to our PO address in Roanoke:

*N&WHS Commissary PO Box 13908 Roanoke, VA 24038*

If you have specific questions you can email the archives volunteers as
email address archives at nwhs.org.

- Roger Link