End of the year quiz #1

Sun Dec 14 13:08:05 EST 2014

I am reposting this from yesterday for some reason on  Moderator: did not post to the list

Larry Evans

OK Guys

Here go’s

Picture 1  West end of Tunnel No.1 as Joe has stated.

Picture  2  Vera Oh. Looking East.  Jct. with the Pevine behind you. Signal case is still there .

Picture  3  West end Etna Yard   Ironton OH.

Larry Evans

Kenova, WV