January-February-March eTAF Newsletter

Thu Jan 1 10:27:15 EST 2015

On-line at www.nwhs.org

Read about Bridge No. 893

See what to expect in 2015 Arrows

Look at pictures from November 2014 open house as we celebrated 100,000
items in our data base

Read about how we plan to use funds generated by our capital campaign

Call for Board of Director nominations as we need to elect three directors
in 2015. Are you going to run?

New items in the commissary and a change in shipping rates

Read about what has been happening at Archives

Did you know the most important asset the NWHS has in making the public
aware of N&W/VGN history is the knowledge our members bring to the mailing
list?