Original Slides on ebay

Sun Jan 4 08:52:37 EST 2015

I recently donated over 38,000 N&W slides to the N&W  Historical Society
Archives and I feel rich for doing so.

Bob Bowers

In a message dated 1/4/2015 8:37:45 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org writes:

WOW! I  did not know that slides were going for that much.

In the late 1950's,  while in the Navy, stationed near Yorktown, I would
follow the N&W on as  many weekends I could.

I shot many N&W 35mm slides with my Nikon  S1, must be 200+

I will have to follow those sales on ebay.

If I  can sell them all, I will be rich!

Sent by  RP