The Development of the N&W Y6B Mallett

Fri Feb 6 19:48:56 EST 2015

It suddenly dawned on me that just because I know what "et seq" means, some
 may not; so, trying to be considerate, here's what a Google search
revealed  -

An abbreviation for the Latin et sequentes or et sequentia, meaning "and
the following."
The phrase et seq. is used in references made to particular pages or
sections of cases, articles, regulations, or statutes to indicate that the desired
information is continued on thepages or in the sections following a
designated page or section, as "p. 238 et seq." or "section 43 et seq."
The abbreviation et seq. is sometimes used to denote a reference to more
than one following page or section.

Dave Phelps

In a message dated 2/6/2015 7:33:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,