J Tests

Thu Feb 12 11:24:58 EST 2015

I was just looking through some old issues of the PRRT&HS Keystone and I came across a couple issues that everyone in the N&WHS should get and have in their collections.
Vol 41-4 and Vol 42-2 deal with the tests the Pennsy performed with the 610 way back when. Lots of very good information in them. I would think both issues would be of interest to fans of the J and high horsepower steamers.
According to their website the Society has them available for sale.

FWIW!

Roger HuberDeer Creek Locomotive Works