"Palace Coup" Which Ousted Pevler

Fri Mar 6 20:29:17 EST 2015

My copy was handy.  You are right.  See pp 99-101 and the caption  to the
photo on p 129.

Dave Phelps

In a message dated 3/6/2015 8:24:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org writes:

If I  remember my railroad books correctly I believe that was discussed in
the book,  “The Men Who Loved Railroads”.  I’ve have to dig it out to
check.
George  Weber

Of NW Mailing  List